I am very grateful as Rachel inspires me quite a bit as well. I don't know how she manages to write all her content and work full time, though! She deserves a dedication award, for sure!
Here are the rules for the award:
Seven Facts about Me:
- I love catalogs more that I ever thought was possible. I love circling things and folding the pages to remind myself. I got an Ikea catalog the other day which I have read front to back four times. I got an Argos one yesterday which I am 20% through and have already marked several things. Wilksinsons wouldn't give me one which made me really upset!
- Since starting my new job, I have barely touched my Kindle and/or my laptop. I really need to change that. Recently we have bought a desk and created a little office space, so I hope to take advantage of this soon.
- I really hate feeling awkward. We are currently watching the Apprentice, and the dress down from Lord Sugar is making me feel really awks! Blech.
- I AM TERRIBLE AT ACCENTS.
- I made poached eggs for the first time today and they were BRILLIANT.
- I got my hair cut yesterday, but I'm terrible at explaining what I want and now it's almost two inches shorter than I wanted it!
- I am terrible at thinking about facts about myself? Like really terrible, It's taken me four hours to think of five facts. They're just things that have happened in my life recently. I'm so sorry. Also maybe a quick one, I hate cinnamon so I constantly have to ask whether it's in cakes and it drives everyone mad. I'm not fussy about food, but cinnamon and marzipan are two things that are really gross to me!
And now for the nominations!
- Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek
- Becky @ A Fools Ingenuity
- Stef @ Caught Read Handed
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Ula @ Blog of Erised
- Hannah @ Broc's Bookcase
- Kara @ Diary of a Teen Writer
- Cristina @ Girl in the Pages
- Finley Jane @ Finley Jane's Going to the Library
- Christine @ Padfoot's Library
- Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner
- Rinn @ Rinn Reads
- Carina @ Carina's Books
- Samantha @ A Dream of Books
- Carly @ Writing From The Tub
Since it's been about two months I don't feel bad for nominating Rach again!
Hope everyone is well, hoping to write something soon as I have just read and loved The Raven Boys.
Gosh, I haven't read very much in ages!