23 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #17

hosted by Broke and Bookish.

This still counts if it was Tuesday when I started writing this, right??
I thought long and hard about my choices and wanted to be pragmatic but I don't really know what happened and everything just descended into who I would have a good time with.





This is my idea of the perfect deserted island. Given how I freaked out about a HUGE moth that invaded my house earlier though, I might have to settle for a lower climate.



  • EDMUND PEVENSIE - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
    I think Edmund would be the Pevensie I get along with the most. I love Lucy, but Ed has always been a bit of a wildcard. He could be corrupted. Other than that, he's been on plenty of impromptu adventures! He could help us survive.  

  • JUNE IPARIS - Legend.
    I just want to get to know her more, can't wait to read Prodigy. She seems really cool!

  • SCARLET BENOIT - The Lunar Chronicles.
    I chose Scarlet for my team because of her amazing gardening and supposed cooking skills. 

  • JON SNOW - A Game of Thrones.
    This was pure eyecandy, baby! Maybe he'll give me his jacket to keep me warm on a cool night?

  • BELLAMY BLAKE - The 100.
    I thought his foraging skills might come in handy, and he read a lot of books on survival so count him in!

  • MYRNIN - Morganville.
    I don't know why I chose Myrnin, but he's someone I just keep coming back to. I thought it would be exciting not knowing whether he was going to kill me or not. 

  • TORAK - 
    Hunter. Spirit walker. Healer. Check, check, check!

  • PUDGE "MILES" - Looking for Alaska.
    I had a really weird day yesterday and have just been thinking about Looking for Alaska for hours. I would really like to meet Pudge, especially before the loss of Alaska.

  • SIRIUS BLACK - Harry Potter.
    I bet we would have some fun on this island.

  • SHIRAKAWA KAEDE - Across the Nightingale Floor.
    I'm rereading the series at the minute and I love Kaede.


  • CASSIA - Matched.
  • ETHAN - Beautiful Creatures.
  • CATHER - Fangirl.
  • STEVE LEOPARD - Darren Shan Saga.
  • PETER PEVENSIE - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.



1 comment:

  1. So many characters I've never heard of... my TBR is gonna start groaning!

    R x

    ReplyDelete