10 May 2014

So Much Going On!

I would like to apologize for my lack of content recently.
I've been bombarded with work stuff and reading, and I haven't really made time to upload anything new.
I have FOUR books that I've read that I can't wait to post about (Fangirl, The 100, Legend and Perks of Being a Wallflower)

I've been zipping through books this month, I'm already two ahead for my Goodreads challenge!
Might take a few days to relax and WRITE before I start up again.

Me and my old friend have been talking about writing a book together (I immediately suggested Fangirl style) and I want to explore that a little, as we haven't spoken in a long time and it would be nice to get to know him again.

Putting in a break for some personal ranting, so read on if you want, but you don't have to.
Thanks for sticking with me.



Seriously though, Perks of Being a Wallflower has left me wandering round in a state of confusion for days. I was snippy at my boyfriend, cried endlessly for nights, and all because I (think I) was starting to get depressed from reading it. Not depressed like, 'omg, someone ruined my dress and now I can't wear it again', but depressed like I thought I was having a mental breakdown and I started hallucinating a little bit..
I'm not even going to ask if that is a weird reaction because that is ONE HELL of a weird reaction.

I stayed up until 5am just to finish the book, and have felt immediately better today. Not 100%, but at least better.
I really needed to get that out of my system though, and I'll try and get one review up before Monday.

UPSIDE
I have a week off coming up (19th) and it means I'll be spending a couple of days in Bristol with my family, and I can work through my massive build up of bloglovin' posts. Expect comments on really old posts, because that's what's going to happen!

Sorry to be so dour, hope everyone has a great weekend.
Don't forget, less than a week left on the giveaway!


1 comment:

  1. Collaborating with a friend to write a book together sounds SO FUN! :D

    Fangirl and Legend were awesome. I can't remember if I finished The Perks, but I definitely want to re-read it if I did. I haven't read The 100. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete