29 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #8


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, and every week I promise myself I won't leave it until the last minute and fail.
This week I contemplated not doing a post at all because of how difficult I thought the topic was, but then I've looked at some of your TTT posts and you are doing multiple 'if you likes' which removes the pressure like a millionfold.
No chunky graphic today, just a simple











 






  





 


If you would like a text translation and links, here we go:
If you like Supernatural, you should try Angelfall and City of Bones.

If you like The 100 (CW), you should try the book it's based on, The Maze Runner and The Fifth Wave.

If you liked Easy A, you should try these coming-of-age contemporaries: Fangirl, Let's Get Lost and Looking For Alaska.

If you liked epic zombie horror game, The Last of Us, you should try the Walking Dead comics. This last book, Legend, seems like it might be similar, but I haven't read it yet. Well, I have just started it and it looks pretty good so far!




Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

I'm pre-ordering some lucky biscuit a copy of the City of Heavenly Fire book due to come out at the end of next month.

You can find details on this post.

2 comments:

  1. I love this list. The Supernatural recs are spot on. And the Easy A recs are also great, those books fit with the humor of the film as well of the major issue of fitting in and how you present yourself.

    ReplyDelete