1 April 2014

March Wrap Up



  • City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
  • City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
  • The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
  • Angelfall - Susan Ee
  • World After - Susan Ee
I have had a really good month of books - 5th Wave was a breath of fresh air and Angelfall was the perfect book to follow up with.
I feel like I've had a month of angels, so I'm hoping to go for something a little less religiously orientated this month. I've already started The Maze Runner, but I desperately want to read Fangirl. I know if I stop reading The Maze Runner that I'll have to reread everything I've already read because it's so confusing. Irritating because it's so intriguing that I just want to marathon it but I don't have much time. On the other hand though, I want to cleanse my pallet with something contemporary and funny before delving back into dystopia. I feel a dystopia depression coming on and I need to shake it off, quick!

My Angelfall review will be up in the next few days. It's taken me so long to write because I have just been basking in the awesomeness. I couldn't even think about where to start with a review. 

I'm not doing an April TBR because I have a little page above where I list it now. I try to keep it as up to date as possible, but I'm not very good at keeping to my TBR lists. If a book catches my eye, I'll read it.
Maybe keeping to the TBR should be my goal for the month, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment