6 March 2014

World Book Day!

Today is World Book Day, so in celebration I'm going to do a Top Five!




  1. Hermione and Draco - Harry Potter series
    This may or may not be influenced by an adult fan fiction I read a long time ago, and also A Very Potter Musical, but I still think it is amazing. She would be such a good influence on him. Also, second generation Snape deserves the smart, good looking girl. That is nice. 
  2. Claire and Myrnin - Morganville Vampires
    This was hinted at quite strongly for the first eight books that Myrnin appeared in. At one point, he gave Claire an ultimatum and she chose Shane. It would have been in intense, if short-lived, relationship that I would have loved to have seen develop. 
  3. Simon and Izzy - The Mortal Instruments
    Spoiler, but they do end up kinda hooking up at the end of City of Glass. I'm reading the next book in the series at the minute and I'm hoping he'll choose her over Maia. Vampire/werewolf never works out. Sry.
  4. Adrian and Sydney - Vampire Academy/Bloodlines
    I've not read Bloodlines yet, so it counts.
  5. Percy and Thalia - Percy Jackson series
    It's been a long time since I read the Percy Jackson books, so I can't really remember their relationship. I do remember me thinking that they should be together though! Can Demi-Gods have kids together? 


What are your Top Five OTP's that never quite happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment