12 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten is:


I read a lot of fantasy books, but don't class many of them as Sci-Fi. I wanted to make a list that would challenge me, but I didn't realise how challenging this would be!
Hopefully by the end of the year, I can get a couple more Sci-Fi books under my belt so I have a little more choice with my lists.
Having said that, some of these books are my absolute favourite. Especially numero uno.

10. Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
 9. Mistborn, The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson
 8. ACID - Emma Pass
 7. Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton
 6. Silver Child - Cliff McNish
 5. After the End of the World - Eric Johns
4. Memoirs of a Dangerous Alien - Maggie Prince
3. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
2. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
1. Exodus - Julie Bertagna




Have you read any of these books?
I quite fancy a re-read of some of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment