18 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to show off our book-related lists.
I haven't actually made a Spring TBR list, as I kinda just want to get through all of the books that I have and haven't read yet, but these are the books that I'd really like to get done with before Summer begins!



  1. Angelfall - Susan Ee
  2. Survivor - Chuck Palahniuk
  3. An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
  4. The Gift - Alison Croggon
  5. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
  6. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
  7. ZomB - Darren Shan
  8. The Book Thief - Marcus Zusak
  9. Legend - Marie Lu
  10. Cinder - Marissa Meyer

I've actually already started Angelfall and I am enjoying it so much!
Can't wait to see what everyone else is reading this spring!



3 comments:

  1. Great list! Angelfall was great, as were Clockwork Angel, Fangirl, and Legend. I read Cinder, too, but I didn't enjoy it as much as others seemed to. Perhaps I'll reread it to refresh my memory. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve love loved Cinder! I'd start there. :) Loved Scarlet as well...the second on Cinder's series. The 3rd one is on my list this week :)

    Here's mine this week: Sarah Darlington's Spring TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! An Abundance of Katherines, The Book Thief, and Fangirl are three of my favorite books of all time! Clockwork Angel and Legend are also incredible.You w ill have such a good reading season!

    ReplyDelete