24 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday 25 March



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish to show off our book-related lists.
This week, we're listing our top ten things on our bookish bucket lists.
Again, I never even thought about making a bucket list for this blog or in general, I'm just taking things as they come.
There are some things I've thought about though, so half of this list was really easy, and the rest was so difficult. I haven't numbered anything this week because it's just everything that I really want to do. 
Without further ado:


  • Complete my Goodreads challenge (progress shown to the right)
  • Start reading more new releases; start doing Waiting on Wednesday.
  • Create and upload a Booktube video.
  • Read The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, hopefully before the next Hobbit film is released.
  • Read something classic / something by a famous author that I haven't read anything by.
  • Attend a meet-up or a convention (hopefully Comicon/Bookcon in July!)
  • Participate in NaNoWriMo and not drop out!
  • Teach a Creative Writing class.
  • Write more frequently and write up all my planned content from January.
  • Use my new graphics tablet to create more original images for this blog.
Can't wait to read everyone else's lists!
What do you think of mine?



10 comments:

  1. This is a really good list! I added read 100 books this year to my list, which is the number on my Goodreads challenge. I've done it before so hopefully I can do it again!

    http://under-mountain.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-supernatural-things-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had mine at eighty last year, but couldn't manage it! I hope to smash my challenge this year, at the rate I'm going I could! x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with reading LotR... I didn't enjoy it.

    Very realistic picks! Great list and good luck with everything! ^^

    and by the way; cute graphics!

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader
    My TTT : http://little-missreader.blogspot.dk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-bookish-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I've read LOTR before, but I skipped a chapter at the beginning so I'm hoping to actually understand everything this time haha.

      Delete
  3. That is a great list of goals! Have fun with The Hobbit/LOTR. They are fun books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe, I've read them before but I really feel up to an epic adventure series this year :) x

      Delete
  4. You definitely have to read the Hobbit/LOTR trilogy-they're amazing!

    Now following through bloglovin :)
    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe, also following you :) x

      Delete
  5. I really want to read the Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit..I love the movies! Great list, I hope you achieve your goals :) New Bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck picking up a classic! I love that this was a Top Ten Tuesday - I hope you come by and link it up to the Original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete