Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish to show off our book-related lists.
This week, we're listing our top ten things on our bookish bucket lists.
Again, I never even thought about making a bucket list for this blog or in general, I'm just taking things as they come.
There are some things I've thought about though, so half of this list was really easy, and the rest was so difficult. I haven't numbered anything this week because it's just everything that I really want to do.
Without further ado:
- Complete my Goodreads challenge (progress shown to the right)
- Start reading more new releases; start doing Waiting on Wednesday.
- Create and upload a Booktube video.
- Read The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, hopefully before the next Hobbit film is released.
- Read something classic / something by a famous author that I haven't read anything by.
- Attend a meet-up or a convention (hopefully Comicon/Bookcon in July!)
- Participate in NaNoWriMo and not drop out!
- Teach a Creative Writing class.
- Write more frequently and write up all my planned content from January.
- Use my new graphics tablet to create more original images for this blog.
Can't wait to read everyone else's lists!
What do you think of mine?