1 January 2014

Update


Sorry that I've been gone for so long.

Just checked on my Goodreads account for the first time in ages. I didn't do so well at my reading challenge. I set the target too high, so if they're doing it again this year I think I'll go for 50 books.

I have a good list of books ready for the new year, and I really can't wait to start reading them.

I've been planning some content for the past few days, hoping to get some posts together to start this year properly.


On a personal update, I've been looking at a new job which will give me a bit more free time to read and explore creatively. I can't wait for the opportunity to apply, as I think this job could be a career starter for me.
I've finished the year on a happier note, and can't wait to get started with the next one!

I hope your 2014 is a prosperous one.



No comments:

Post a Comment