4 January 2014

TBR / DNF / WTF

January TBR




Last month I managed to add a lot of books to my DNF pile. This didn't exist before now, because I am generally quite good at finishing a book.
This month, I'm going to finish all of these books so that I can move on to either the next in the series (Mortal Instruments) or just put it to rest for a bit (Percy Jackson).
Luckily, most of these books are short or easy reads. It won't take me too long to finish them all.

The Titans Curse - Rick Riordan
I started this ages ago, but I've been too busy (or too lazy) to finish it.
I can't remember what's happened as I'm halfway through, so I'll just start again and put the series to rest for a while until I marathon the series and the following series.

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
I bet you're fed up of me saying I'm going to read it by now.

City of Ember - Jeanne DuPrau
Watched the film a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Immediately bought the book and read a good few chapters before bed. Completely forgot about it the next day. Need to finish as I actually enjoyed it, and it is quite a similar idea to what I was going to do for Nano this year. Exciting.

Legend - Marie Lu
I read the first chapter before bed one night and really enjoyed it, but again forgot about it the next day. Quite a similar idea to other dystopians I've read, and I love dystopian so let's crack on.

Eleanor and Park  - Rainbow Rowell
Didn't even get a chapter in, but was very interested with what I did read. I was on the train and I get a bit travel sick so I stopped reading. I've heard a lot of praise for this book and I can't wait.

I'm continuing with my audio-books as well. I'm currently listening to the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I'm currently on Beautiful Darkness. I like this series, but I'm not amazingly consumed by them. They're an interesting listen before bed.

So there we go, that's what I'm reading.
What are you reading?



All my cover art images are from their Goodreads pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment