19 January 2014

Reading Challenges 2014

Bloglovin' seems overflowing with reading challenges at the minute and I can't wait to join in.


The first challenge I would love to join is 'Finishing the Series' hosted by Socrates Book Reviews.
I have quite a few series that I need to get started/completed in 2014. I want to do all of the Rick Riordan books, and the Cassandra Clare ones. There are just loads that I want to finish, and because any format counts, I can include the Caster Chronicles! That's three already.
I'm going to say Level 5 (which means completing or getting up to date with five series).

  1. Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
  2. Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
  3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
  4. Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan
  5. Caster Chronicles Series by Kami Garcia
I can do that, right?



The next challenge is the Chunkster Challenge, hosted by Vasilly.
There are no levels and no real rules with this challenge, just that you have to read the physical copy of the book. As you guys know, I much prefer e-books and audiobooks, so this is going to be an ACTUAL challenge for me!


This challenge is really exciting for me. I love dystopia. I know that the contemporarys are overtaking the YA genre at the minute, but I do so love the dystopia.
Anyway, this challenge is being hosted by Blog of Erised and I am going to go for Level 3: Revolutionist. That entails up to 19 books, which can be a series. I have a couple of books in mind!
Infact, Jesse the Reader is sending out invites on Goodreads to a readalong of a dystopian book: Control by Lydia Kang.


I'll keep my eye out for some more reading challenges, maybe a graphic novel one as I said in my last post.
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!





1 comment: