9 January 2014

Bout of Books, Day 4.

Time seems to have gotten away from me this week!
I've had a happy couple of days setting up some new furniture, but unfortunately one of the pieces on my new chest of drawers was broken! Have to wait until Wednesday to complete the set, and until then, this is what my living room looks like!

Only kidding, I've put the wood back in the box.

Anyway, back to business:
Bout of Books!

It's day four now, but I've only read one book. It was really amazing though.
City of Ember.
I'm going to finish the Rick Riordan book tonight. Tomorrow I have a day off tomorrow, so I'll see what I can do for City of Bones.
It's just a shame I wasted so much of my time on the furniture yesterday!

I have to get ready for work now, so just a short update.
Hope everyone else is doing well with their challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment