4 July 2013

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!

Cat Thursday is hosted by The True Book Addict and looks really cool. Sometimes my cat does funny/cute things. This week, she did!

Gwyn doesn't usually enjoy having her tummy rubbed, but last night she was so happy that she just rolled over and let us stroke her! I don't know what she was doing with her hands, but it was SUPER CUTE!
I love my little Gwyny. She's going through some type of food allergy at the minute which is really sad. I just ordered a comfy cone for her so she stops scratching while I figure out what she's allergic to. Anyway, without further ado:


Can you hear her purring?! She was there for 20 minutes!

Hope you enjoyed this post about my kitty. 
Today is July 4th, so happy Independence Day if it applies!
If not, happy Thursday!!
Yay!

5 comments:

  1. She's so happy! I love it. Cutie patootey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh ^^
    Too cute! I always get so excited when my cat wants a tummy rub and doesn't bite my fingers!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Gwyny, I hope you all get it sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwyn is just lovely. I'm with Jill, I was waiting for her to attack you. Maybe she was happy to have a little rub because of her allergies. Ah, right there! You're right she is doing something cute and funny with her paws and you can hear her purr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how cute! It looks like she's kneading the air. Gorgeous girl. =O)

    Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete