5 June 2013

W.W.W. Wednesday

Today I'm playing W.W.W. Wednesday which is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


It looks really fun and quite simple.

To play along, just answer the following three questions:
  • 1. What are you currently reading?
  • 2. What did you recently finish reading?
  • 3. What do you think you'll read next?


Currently Reading:


Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief 

Rick Riordan

I've read this before but I listened to the audio-book I think, so I'm reading it again. I forgot how much I liked it, I think it's been about two years! I've just got to Camp Half Blood, so not too far in. I forgot how different it was from the film as well, and as I watched it the other day I thought now was a good time to start reading again.
I'm in a bit of a lull at the mo as well, so this is easing me back in.



Recently Finished:


ACID

Emma Pass

I really liked this book and would recommend to anyone and everyone. It's a really brilliant read.
It's a UK YA thriller/dystopian story about a girl who has been wrongly imprisoned for the murder of her parents, and her journey to clear her name.



Next on the list:


Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

Rick Riordan

I'm looking forward to the series. I think I put the final book in my DNF pile, which is like sacrilege! I got a bit busy with work and just forgot where I was, I didn't read for a couple of months which is unlike me.
Anyway, I liked this book and think about the hubris bit quite a lot. I'm looking forward to the film as well, not long now!




I quite liked this, and it'll drive me to read more so I'm not repeating the same stuff over and over!
Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimes! Acid looks really good! Great cover!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! It's a great book, definitely worth reading!
      Thanks for following :)
      x

      Delete