10 May 2013

Unveiling

I've been so busy with work this week that I missed the unveiling of the Allegiant cover!

Here it is in all its beautiful glory!

Cover Art by Joel Tippie

I can't wait for this book. The new faction symbol is so intriguing. It's quite obvious that Four and Tris are going to lead everyone out into the country, but what will happen? And is the symbol to signify the Divergent or what comes next?
I thought the symbol might be Erudite, to show Tris' other aptitude test result, or Amity to show escape from the city through the Amity sector. I'm really glad that it's something new though, maybe it has something to do with the underground river in the Dauntless compound?
Americans will probably have a lot more insight than me into the cover, is that a fictional or real skyline?

If you want to read more, check out Veronica Roth's blog.

Did you enjoy the series? Are you excited for Allegiant?

aimes.

1 comment:

  1. <3 thank you for sharing ;) Sigh. I think the cover looks awesome :D I just love the water sign so much. Really excited about what it means :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete